Have Ye Received The Holy Ghost Since Ye Believed?


"...Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,

He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost."

Old King James Bible Acts 19:1 - 2


Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Praise God For The Holy Ghost

Believers,


We are living in a time of challenges, deceptions and onslaughts to the Gospel of Jesus Christ!  We must all fight the fight of faith as never before!  Many of the old saints of God and powerful prayer warriors are moving on, and leaving the battle to us, and many of us are not ready to fight!


If you are saved and filled with the Holy Ghost, then your battle is raging and you are probably going through difficulties that you never imagined possible.!!  If you are saved and not filled with the Holy Ghost, then seek to be filled! 


I thank The Almighty that through His Holy Ghost, His Precious Holy Spirit, I am made ready to fight a battle that I often don't understand.  


When I first became Holy Spirit filled, I rejoiced in the ongoing presence of  God's Holy Spirit.  Later on, I realized how that the Holy Ghost was guiding me through storms and difficulties even before I knew they existed. 


On one occasion, while I was driving down the freeway and the Holy Spirit nudged and warned me that was not keeping to my lane of traffic.  I moved over just in time for a car to speed down the lane next to me! 


When I was jobless, I prayed to the Almighty and His precious Holy Spirit directed me to the perfect job for me. There was no unproductive searching, no false starts and the doors opened as I approached.  Then I walked right into that position and enjoyed great success! 


The Holy Ghost is always with me and I'm never alone!  Praise God for His Son Jesus and for the Comforter, His Holy Spirit!!